Quality Business Planning In Arkansas
Planning is the bread and butter of a successful company. If you’re not thinking ahead from the moment you go into business, you can’t incorporate yourself effectively or prepare for disruptive future events. Estate Planners of Arkansas P.A. offers the business planning solutions you need for success. With our help, you can take care of:
Business Succession Planning
No business should depend on a single person. From the moment you start your company, you must have a plan for when you’re unwilling or unable to keep leading it. This business succession planning checklist should include:
- A vision for your company
- A list of people who will take over for you and other company leaders
- A method for resolving disputes
- A timeline to put each element of this plan in place
Estate Planners of Arkansas P.A. helps you design a plan with all these elements and more. We thus ensure that your business can thrive no matter what changes in leadership the future brings.
Do I Need An Estate Planner?
Yes- If you want to control what happens to your property after you pass, you must plan accordingly.
Besides succession planning, it’s important to determine how you want to organize your business. The two most common options are:
- The LLC– Short for “limited liability company” and sometimes referred to as “limited liability corporation,” this model involves organizing your business so that you and the other owners benefit from pass-through taxation, but still enjoy the limited liability protections of a corporation. This means you aren’t liable for debts that the business incurs.
- The LLP– A limited liability partnership is similar to an LLC, but provides you and each of the other owners with greater legal protection. As one of the partners in an LLP, you aren’t responsible for the negligence of other partners, in addition to not being liable for business debts.
To learn more about succession planning, company organization, and other business planning services, contact us today.